Thursday, November 25, 2010

Haggai 1:5

Haggai 1:5
 
If you and I don't consider our ways we will slip both unconsciously and terminally into sin.  Our atmosphere is sin, our hearts are deceitful, we don't have a chance of avoiding habitual sin if we do not consciously work to avoid that sin.  Consider your ways oh Church!  Consider your ways!
  • How do I relate to my God?
  • How do I relate to the family I live with?
  • How do I relate to my coworkers?
  • How do I use my discretionary time?

Not easy questions: but we must ask them.  Then we must have the courage to actually pay attention to our own answers.  Do you have the courage?  Ask your Heavenly Father to give you that courage. 

 

Psalm 32:5 NIV

     Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity.

      I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"-- and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah

 

Your Father will forgive your sin:

1 John 1:9 NIV

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

 

Then He will continue to work in you for His glory.

Philippians 1:6NIV

 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

 

Praise You Father for forgiveness.

Praise You Son for saving my soul.

Praise You Spirit for grace upon grace.

 

Forgive us Father as we sin,

Pastor Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment