Sunday, August 8, 2010

Psalm 43:5

Psalm 43:5 ESV

Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me?

Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

 

1.   Preach to yourself!  You know the Good News; preach it, to your own heart.

2.   Hope in God!  That is the answer!  Place your trust in the Almighty and believe that He will come through for you now and tomorrow and every single day: as long as it is called ‘Today’ and into eternity.

3.   Praise Him again!  You may hope in God because you will praise Him again: this side of eternity or the next.

4.   Praise Him because He is your salvation; praise Him because He is your God!  He will never leave you nor forsake you; He is with you wherever you go!

 

Praise You Father for the wonder that is our physical and our spiritual self.

Praise You Son for the grace to know what is happening and to preach ourselves out of it.

Praise You Spirit that you are still with me; even when I don’t sense it.

 

Preaching to myself with you,

Pastor Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment