Saturday, July 24, 2010

7-20-10

Psalm 118:24

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

 

Thank you for protecting me when I fell yesterday. Thank also for reminding me what I ought to be thankful for; a wife who is willing to camp with or without a camper/5th wheel.  Thank you for the stars and the planets and the joy of watching them.

 

Thank you for the sun rising.  Thank you for this computer to do a quiet time in.  Thank you for Psalm118.  Thank you for calling it to my attention and putting it into my heart.

 

Thank you also for the courage to speak to my dad yesterday.  Forgive his stubbornness before it is too late.  Save his soul o Jesus.

 

Give my family a heart to rejoice and be glad in this day You have created for us Father!

 

Let all the Burtnetts say: "His steadfast love endures forever." (Psalm 118: 2b)

 

Thank You Father for the sun to warm our bodies.

Thank You Jesus for demonstrating the eternal steadfast love.

Thank You Spirit for the grace to warm our souls.

 

Rejoicing with you,

Pastor Greg

 

No comments:

Post a Comment