Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2 Chronicles 16:9

2 Chronicles 16:9 ESV

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars."

 

Yesterday I did my reading but not my blogging L!  Today as I was reading I noticed chapt 16 finished the story I had started so I read one extra chapter, and God rewarded my reading.

 

Amen and amen!  What an amazing God we have!  How precious His grace!  How wonderful His mercy!  That God would offer such staggering, unfiltered promises that just blow our minds when we let them.  But how often do we dismiss them through disbelief and ignoring them.  Oh God save me from myself!

 

Praise You Father for your staggering promises!

Praise You Son for Your purchasing those promises!

Praise You Spirit for causing me to believe those Promises!

 

Believing with you,

Pastor Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment