Friday, September 24, 2010

2 Chronicles 21:20

2 Chronicles 21:20

     "...And he departed with no one's regret. ..."

 

Lord save me from the two worst things that could be said of me!

 

Matthew 25:41

      "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire

      prepared for the devil and his angels.'"

 

and

 

2 Chronicles 21:20

     "...And he departed with no one's regret. ..."

 

Obviously the Jesus curse is infinitely worse; but, to be so hated by men that they don't mourn your death is surely not a good thing.

 

Jesus, save me from such a life.  Let me not be so concerned with initials after my name that I forget to love and be loved by those around me.  I love you Jesus!

 

Praise You Father for ordaining my days.

Praise You Son for granting that they would be fruitful.

Praise You Spirit that You continue to work in me.

 

Loving and being loved along with you,

Pastor Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment